Beef Bank is the only proven High-Sugar Grass mixture formulated for progressive US cattle operations.
Improve the quality of existing pastures with SucraSEED's high-sugar grass mix for overseeding.
Beef Bank™ High Sugar Grass (HSG)
pasture seed mix will help improve every aspect of your cattle operation.
Beef Bank High Sugar Grass pastures allow ranchers to work with nature to improve the health and yield of their livestock, pastures and ranching operations.
This proven formula is the preferred choice of progressive farmers and ranchers throughout the Northwest, Midwest, Northeastern and Mid Atlantic regions, including grassfed, management intensive grazing, sustainable and organic farmers.
- High Sugar Grasses are extremely drought and cold tolerant.
- A Beef Bank pasture will regenerate each year — even after difficult weather conditions.
- The increased sugar levels occur naturally, and do not require extra fertilizer.
- The naturally quick growth rate of HSGs crowd out weeds and reduce the need for herbicides even on heavily grazed paddocks.
- SucraSEED mixes' rapid re-growth is extraordinary, delivering tremendous yields, this can allow farms to take hay crops after a full season of grazing.
Health and Nutrition
- Cattle prefer Beef Bank, which can lead to an increase in dry matter intake of up to 38%.
- High Sugar Grasses improve digestibility and protein conversion.
- Beef Bank boosts energy levels in livestock.
- Grazing cattle on High Sugar Grass reduces the need for supplements.
- Beef Bank creates highly-sustainable pastures.
- Using HSGs reduces dependence on herbicides. It also reduces the need to supplement diets with high-energy intensive crops like corn and soybeans.
- Cattle feeding on Beef Bank are shown to emit up to 24% less nitrogen in urine and feces.
- Beef Bank is non-GMO.
- Cattle experience increased daily live weight gains of up to 33%.
- Finishing costs are reduced.
- Costs of Production are lower due to savings on herbicides and the reduced need for minerals, additives or lower quality (lignified) forage.
- Extra forage yields can extend the grazing season and reduce winter feed costs.